Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Apr 2002 to 4 Apr 2002 (#2002-92)

>From: Alice Simpson <Apeachw96@AOL.COM>
>To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>Subject: Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Apr 2002 to 4 Apr 2002
>      (#2002-92)
>Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:28:15 EST

>Bill-
>New York Central Art Supplies carries limited supplies of Moulin de Verger
>papers,
>although, I'm not certain about Puymoyen 50gsm.
>They are at 62 Third Avenue (11th Street) in New York City
>Telephone: 212-473-7705
>
>It's a very beautiful paper. I used it recently for a Valentine broadside.
>Alice
><apeachW96@aol.com>
><<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook">
>http://www.geocities.com/tangobook</A>>
>
>In a message dated 4/5/02 12:08:38 AM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:
>
><< Date:    Fri, 5 Apr 2002 03:52:58 +0000
>From:    bill cotter <supermanic_1@HOTMAIL.COM>
>Subject: Paper chase
>
>Hello everyone,
>    I am looking for an American distributor of
>Moulin de Verger papers---in particular
>their Puymoyen 50gsm. Any ideas?
>    Thanks in advance---
>Bill C
>  >>

Thanks very much to Alice et al. who had
suggestions about Moulin du Verger papers---
For those interested, it seems the most economical way
to get them is directly from the papermakers themselves.
Their site:
www.moulinduverger.com

Thx again!
Bill