[BKARTS] Assistance Needed - Hollander information

list doesn't allow attachments...

Many thanks,
p.

Below is the result of your feedback form.
It was submitted by  () on Mon Apr 15 07:31:52 EDT 2002
subject:  Comments from the Book Arts Web
source:  Book Arts Web
form:  Comments
sort:  alphabetic
a_Name:  annalisa Jensen
b_Email:  pomegrana@yahoo.com
c_Comments:  I am in Africa working with local machine makers to try to
make a hollander beater out of locally avaliable parts and materials. So
far reliantr only on my sketches, I logged on looking for a drawing,
diagram or any inage showing the basic design of a hollander beater, to
help the machine makers better understand what we aare trying to do,
unfortunately all my searches only brought up words about hollanders, no
diagrams. Please, if it would be possible, if any image showing a hollander
beater is avaliable in your archive, please either e-mail it to me or
e-mail me the link at pomegrana@yahoo.com

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>