Re: [BKARTS] Carbon Paper

I recently came into a big bunch of 1980's era carbon paper (people just
stop me on the sidewalk and say, "hey, you want 6 cases of four part green
bar before I throw 'em out?") and have been doing some interesting
experiments with using it as an art medium but I'm worried about its
longevity. (Both in terms of transience and the wax eating the paper) A
little on-line research came up with fading as the biggest problem, but I'm
wondering if the conservators on the list have anything else to add. I'm
using it on a rag paper.

Thanks for your assistance -
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon