Re: [BKARTS] Books for Babies and Toddlers

I've been making books for my child since she was born:  the earliest books
were made of plastic bags for pages filled with stuff to look at and
feel...then, cloth books with textures.  Since she was circa 9 months old
I've been making photo album structures with paper or cloth covered
boards...Maya works them as she does a book you'd buy...some are messed up
and need repair and others are fine.  I personally am less interested in
the'quiet' books mentioned: she really likes books with materials that make
noise!
- Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Books, NY