Re: [BKARTS] Assistance Needed - Hollander information

There are photos and a kind of technical drawing (18th c.) in Dard Hunter's
book Papermaking: the History and Technique of an Ancient Craft (Dover).
Someone might  scan and send them to Annalisa by email.  I have no scanner, so
can't help there.

Carol
Eugene, OR
========