[BKARTS] Memorial Day weekend Classes in NYC

FYI, I'll be traveling from Los Angeles to New York City (Elmsford, NY) for
a fun filled weekend of TEN classes at The Crafters Workshop (The Crafter's
Workshop - Elmsford, New York ) over Memorial Day weekend (Friday through
Monday).

I'll be teaching the following classes:
Altered Artists Journals part one
Asian Diaries
"Inspirations" Altered Artists Journals part two
ALTARed books
Soul Cards
Triptych book
Boxed Thoughts
Cigar Box Purse
Funky Dream Placemat journals
Wired Books

There is limited space in all of the classes and this is my first time
teaching in the New York area, so I am very excited about it!!!!!

To sign up for classes, please phone the store at: (914) 345-2838
If you have any questions on any of the classes, please email me. I can
send you descriptions, etc.. the samples are in the store *now* so if you
want to see them, stop by! (You will also be able to see some of my journal
pages in the new Somerset Studio which is due out this month. They're in
the "Melange" section).

Best,
Kelly Kilmer
EGorey99@worldnet.att.net
Upcoming classes: So CA, NYC and MA More TBA