Re: [BKARTS] Books for Babies and Toddlers

Hi,

I'm a bit late to respond but had one other piece of feedback
to offer on this topic....

I have a friend who has made many kids books for her nephews.
The one they loved the most was the picture book she made by
taking photos of family members to Kinkos (the copy shop),
laminating them, and then punching a hole on one corner and
putting a ribbon thru the "pages".

The nephews abused the heck out of it and still have the book
at ages 5 and 3 years. The photos had all the relatives etc.

Another one they liked was the alphabet...where she made simple
little collages of each letter and then laminated them into pages.

bye,
annette
anet@anet26.com