Re: [BKARTS] p.s. Yehuda, are you safe??

I hardly noticed that very obscure message.

I am fine. Today was Independence Day, the day when all Israelis (who
aren't intimidated by the present crisis) go out into the country and
barbecue dead animals. I, being a vegetarian, don't get involved. My
children were off somewhere with friends and my wife is in Florida
helping out her aged parents. Everyone else was in the country
barbecuing dead animals, so I had the country more or less to myself. I
went to my studio and worked on restoring a 30 drawer paper cabinet that
I inherited. Now I'm home reading e-mail and sipping a beer. Not a bad
day after all.

Best regards,
Yehuda