Re: [BKARTS] UK Supplies

 Dear Andrew,
Thanks for that information. I put an order in with them last night and they have already been in touch, very efficient.
All the best
Verian
  Andrew Eason <andreweason@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote: ***********************************************

Dear Verian,

www.hewit.com are my favourite UK suppliers for the small sundries I require such as bookcloth and handtools. They're not in Warwickshire, but they were reasonable when I had stuff delivered to Bristol. Their catalogue is worth a perusal for their marbled papers alone.

good luck getting what you need,

Andrew Eason.

>From: Comrades
>To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>Subject: [BKARTS] UK Supplies
>Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:42:08 +0100
>From owner-book_arts-l@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU Thu, 18 Apr 2002 04:53:59 -0700
>Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com"

>Hello,
>
>I was wondering if anybody has details of a supplier of (hand) bookbinding equipment and materials in the UK, preferably near Warwickshire but not essential.
>
>Thanks
>
>Verian

> Or click here
Or click here