[BKARTS] Hand Papermaking Auction

Dear Book and Paper Folks,

Hand Papermaking's annual online auction opens for bids tomorrow, April 20.

Thanks to generous donors, this year's offerings include a complete set of
Fine Print Magazine, a papermaker's press, handmade paper artwork, rare and
distinctive sheets of handmade and decorated papers, flax and hemp fiber,
and much more.

Our featured item this year is a copy of the marvelous Pennyroyal Press
edition of Frankenstein, including a suite of engravings by Barry Moser,
each signed by the artist. A masterpiece of fine presswork, the 255-page
book was printed by the late Harold McGrath.

April 27 is the final day of bidding.

Click the auction link at www.handpapermaking.org for photos of each item,
plus details on how to place a bid. Contact me directly if I can answer any
questions.

Thank you for supporting Hand Papermaking!

...tom