Re: [BKARTS] they're back!

Since Mother's Day is coming up and intereste has been reviving on my
peculiar products, I'm bringing them back:

Nympho Librarian t-shirts (12 extra large). See Ebay Item #861196659

My story/cookbook, "Guess Who Died? Memories of Baltimore with Recipes" (I
have more than the one I put on Ebay, just email me.) Item# 1532080881.
Search under Balitmore Cookbook

Thanks, Mindy