[BKARTS] Line Holders for large Embossing Machines

Dear List,

Does anyone know of a chase for a hotstamping machine such as Kensol or Kwikpring that is designed to hold numerous small pallets for stamping multiple lines of type at the same time? If you use such a machine or have seen one, I'd like to know who the manufacturer was and any particulars that might help me find such a machine.

I have a number of these little pallets (1/4" thick) and can load them into the kwikprint, but it's awkward, and I know they were created for greater things!

Bob