Re: [BKARTS] Fake Deckle

I was taught to make a fake deckle with a wood rasp.  Put the paper down
on a piece of book board or something equally heavy and attack the edges
with the rasp.  I wouldn't want to do a bunch of paper like this, as
it's time consuming, not to mention tiring, but it does work.  I have
successfully imitated the feather deckle on Twin Rocker paper using this
method.

Sally Jackson