[BKARTS] Polymer workshop with Inge Bruggeman

I'm helping to organize a polymer plate workshop with Inge Bruggeman,
proprietor of INK-A! Press, in Portland, Oregon.

Inge, a graduate from the MFA Book Arts program at Alabama, is an
accomplished book artist whose recent book, SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTIONS, which
uses the polymer process, has won several awards.

It is a beautiful piece of work.

She is also an experienced teacher of book arts at various schools in
Portland and elsewhere, including PNCA and OCAC.

The workshop will not be using "an official plate making machine," but
will instead present options for making plates with a lo-tech set-up.

Details, as they are:

  It will be held at her studio in SE Portland.

  It will be for about 6-8 participants (including me).

  It will be a one-day affair.

  It will be likely be on a Saturday or Sunday in early September 2002.

  And it will be very worthwhile, very informative, and much fun, no
  doubt.

  Price is yet to be determined, but we think it will be less than
  $100.00.

If you are interested, please let me know and I'll keep you informed of
developments as they occur.

  Jim

 Jim Carmin                               Multnomah County Library
 John Wilson Room Librarian               801 SW Tenth Avenue
 Central Library                          Portland, OR 97205-2597
 jimc@multcolib.org                       503-988-6287
 http://www.multcolib.org/about/mcl-wilson.html