Re: [BKARTS] sheets of metal for bookmaking

Two suggestions:

Allcraft is very good for small quantities of sheet in some metals:
they're primarily a jewelry supply, so I don't know if they'll have
aluminum, but they used to have pewter and they certainly have copper.
They're WAY behind the times, and don't have a web presence, but you can
ask them for a catalog. I think this information is still current
(haven't dealt with them in quite a while):

Allcraft
135 West 29th St.
New York, NY 10001
(212)279-7077
Orders: (800) 645-7124

If anyone wants LARGE quantities of sheet (or other shapes) brass,
copper, nickel, zinc, stainless, or probably other things, see if you
have a Copper and Brass Sales outlet anywhere nearby - they deliver a
fair distance. We've done business with them for years and years (not
for book work), and remain more than satisfied.
http://www.copperandbrass.com/

Reed C Bowman
Oakland, California
http://www.DavidMBowmanStudio.com