[BKARTS] Trends and influences

Hello book arts list readers,    I'm writing to ask you "what trends and or
influences have you noticed in the book arts this last year?" I'm looking
for topics with which to create a paneled discussion for an audience. The
audience that we're targeting covers the spectrum of all ages and interests.
Send comments and queries to daved@vokurka.com  Thanks Daved