Re: [BKARTS] Trends and influences

In a message dated 4/26/02 1:33:39 AM, minsky@MINSKY.COM writes:

<< I believe the plethora of entrants in the field is maturing, and
getting bored with accordion books and other simple structures. >>

Richard - did you really mean to sound quite so dismissive? I've been doing
accordion structures for over 15 years and never find them boring. Also, they
can be as complex as your skill and interest make them. Barbara Harman