[BKARTS] Dusty help needed

I am making a book from a piece of poetry I have written. I would like the cover of the  book to look very dusty and worn as it has been in the dust for over 40years. Does anyone have suggestions for the cover. I would love to have a 'very dusty' appearance with finger prints wearing into the dust-like image.  My idea at the moment is to make a piece of felt, perhaps in the pre felt stage that might look dusty.  Any comments would be appreciated.
Regards Rosemary