[BKARTS] 8 1/2 X 11 folded to form envelope

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can help me out. I know there is a sequences of
folds that will take a letter sized sheet of paper (8 1/2 X 11 inches) to
resemble a standard "v" flap envelope. A self enveloping letter in a sense,
with the contents of the letter concealed within the folds. It was a very
simple series of 6 (I think) folds.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kevin Zak