From: Louise Neaderland <Isca4art2B@AOL.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:55:35 EDT
Subject: [BKARTS] Call for Submissions

Dear Book Artists:

You are invited to contribute a small bookwork to the 17th Annual ISCA
Quarterly  Bookworks Issue as a guest of the International Society of Copier
Artists.Please visit our Homepage to learn more about the Society <
http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html>
Contributors receive a copy of the box  bookworks which generally contains
35-40 books contributed by members of the Society and Guest contributors.

Theme:open
Size: maximum outside dimensions 7x81/2 inches or as small as you wish.
Fluxus items
         are accepted.
Medium: photocopy in whole or part
Edition: 125 signed and numbered
Deadline: June 15th
Send to: ISCA, 222 Bone Hollow Road, Accord, NY 12404  phone:(845)687-7769
              Correspondence to ISCA, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215
              Please include a check for $7 to cover postage and packaging.

Since there is a very limited number of openings for guest contributors, I
need to know as soon as possible if you plan to contribute to the book issue.
If you are unfamiliar with this assemblage project and would like to purchase
a back issue  of the box of books, they are available for $25 plus $4 postage.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Louise Neaderland
Director ISCA

Judith B. Kerman
Professor of Humanities
Saginaw Valley State University

During the Winter 2002 semester, I am in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, on
Fulbright. However, I will check my email regularly at kerman@svsu.edu and at jbkerman@hotmail.com

For photos and comments about my trip, go to http://www.unibe.edu.do/kerman/postcards