Re: [BKARTS] book arts - book content

>To me they are completely soul-less.

I have come to considering bookmaking precisely from the opposite end of the
spectrum, I have been looking for ways to present a series miniature
tapestries in an alternative form, and it seems that some book forms could
lend themselves to this, with the opprotunity of a particular bookform
relating to the content/theme all enclosed in one form of presentation
rather than as separate tapestries presented in a more conventional way.  It
would enable the tapestries to be handled, which is not the usual practice,
the order/way the tapestries can viewed in some bookforms is decided on by
the viewer not the artist or the curator.
regards
dorothy