[BKARTS] book arts trends

I belong to a very active artists' book group in the San Francisco South Bay
Area. We've found that many museums require that books being shown be encased
in a plastic cube, and/or they may not be touched. Therefore, the accordion
style works very well in enabling the viewer to see much of the book without
touching. (or a tunnel book, or a wall piece, or???) Diane Cassidy