Re: [BKARTS] Type in North America

Roberta:

The ITU "Lessons in Printing" sounds like a very useful resource. I'm glad
you included the quotes. Do they say anything in there, by any chance, about
how to make a living while giving "the maximum service of which he is
capable in his chosen field" etc.? ;-)

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH