Re: [BKARTS] Trends, cont.

I had not read this e-letter before replying to Katie's first e-letter on
the topic of trends and influences. Still, I have to comment on the idea of
"mediocrity". Please do not construe this to be a derogatory reflection on
Katie, her press, or her classes because I do not mean it to be so taken:
mediocrity is not in the medium, it is in the person who does the work or
for whom it is being done.

R.K.