Re: [BKARTS] book suggestions

Thanks, Richard - I'll add it to my required reading links.

Judy Kerman

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Minsky <minsky@MINSKY.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:37:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] book suggestions

>something that includes articles on cave art, cuneiform,
>Egyptian hieroglyphics,  illuminated manuscripts,

Judy:
http://colophon.com/gallery/minsky/intro.htm

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com

Judith B. Kerman
Professor of Humanities
Saginaw Valley State University

During the Winter 2002 semester, I am in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, on
Fulbright. However, I will check my email regularly at kerman@svsu.edu and at jbkerman@hotmail.com

For photos and comments about my trip, go to http://www.unibe.edu.do/kerman/postcards