Re: [BKARTS] Winning the lottery

Alice had a good idea, Wendy. The new Central (CA) Coast Book Arts Group
has only been going for about 3 months, and we've had some terrific
workshops and I've met some very interesting book people. We have about 20
people coming from 4 or 5 different neighboring cities every month. It's
great fun and wonderful company.

Pat Baldwin
http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks/workshop.html