I misunderstood your message. I thought
that you were hoping your students
would create books
ABOUT those subjects you listed.

Alice Simpson
<apeachW96@aol.com>
<<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook">
http://www.geocities.com/tangobook</A>>

<< Since I don't want to *write* the book myself, I guess this would really be
 the "course-pack" approach, whether or not I bind it myself. (Or do you
mean something else?) But I really don't want to have to hassle with
getting permissions.

I keep hoping there's a book in existence that covers most of what I want
(especially if combined witht the Web and Keith Smith).

Judith B. Kerman
Professor of Humanities
Saginaw Valley State University >>