Re: [BKARTS] Baltimore area workshops

I don't mean to ruffle any feathers among those wanting
Desiring sincerely to study bookbinding, but.....

The Maryland Institute hasn't been at all helpful to
Me in my quest to become a traditionalist bookbinder
And letterpressman.

And Pyramid Atlantic is a little too artsy for my tastes.

My wish is that Bookmakers Int'l would offer workshops.
Then of course there is the CBBAG.ca site's home study
Course.

Of course this is only one man's opinion, and I mean no
Disrespect or ire toward anyone when mentioning the above.

Personally, I like studying with individuals, right now
I am with Stephen Heaver of the Hill Press in Baltimore
He is teaching me typography and letterpress, and I am
Doing some simple saddle stitching.  Fun work.

R. J. Miller