Re: [BKARTS] HELP: metal letterpress type

letterpress printers and type aficionados) at
http://hermes.csd.unb.ca/archives/letpress.html. The most complete online
resource for anything and everything related to letterpress printing is the
Briar Press web site, at http://www.briarpress.org.
        Enjoy!

-David S. Rose
 Five Roses Press