Re: [BKARTS] Satin Paper

Gane  brothers a& Lane has  silk moire taffeta, paper lined: white, black,
winter beige, burgundy, ming gold, hunter green, admiral navy blue,
champagne brown and platinum.
 5 yard minimum, $5.65/yd.

I bought 5 yards of gold recently and have a couple yards left I could sell
to someone who needs it.

I've never of moire satin.

Gane's address: (Corporate)  1400 Greenleaf Ave., Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
                        800-323-0596

Betty

Betty Storz
PO Box 542