Re: [BKARTS] Crane's paper

Pretty sure I've seen Crane's papers at the local Mac Papers, which is a
paper distributor and printer's supply that you may have near you, as well.
Though I've never bought Crane's, Mac has always been willing to sell me
other papers in any quantity I want.

John Cutrone
Red Wagon Bookworks
http://www.redwagonbookworks.com