Re: [BKARTS] Crane's paper

Dear Katie,
If you are unable to locate the paper you need in a quantity you need,
perhaps you know someone else who would like to use the same paper and
share it and the cost with you.

Perhaps there should be a paper exchange network so this could be done on a
larger scale. It would need someone to maintain a mailing
list/listserve. Sounds like a lot of work, though...

Richard K.