[BKARTS] Thanks everyone for 4097

Thanks everyone for your e-mails.
Ecofiber has generously offered to send me a large enough "sample" to fix the books I needed the Brillianta 4097 for. Having to order 100 Metres of a cloth to fix a couple of books is the pits especially when it's a colour not even the Presbyterians wiull use again <grin>.
Thanks again for kind offers.
Dave

At 12:55 PM 5/7/02 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello Dave,
>I do have a half yard of a nice mohair japanese bluegreen, it is the 341
>mohair pine green from Rising Sun.
>Cheers, Charlie

>Charles D. Jones
>LaNana Creek Press