[BKARTS] HELP: Brehmer Sewing Machine 39 3/4-2 / S2

Hello --

Our reliable old Brehmer Sewing Machine is no longer so reliable. It has
been dropping stitches and we have thus far been unable to determine why. If
anyone can advise us of any resource that might provide helpful information
or service for this machine, or has any tips at all that might help us get
it functioning properly again, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Sincerely,

David Higgs
The Arion Press, San Francisco
415.561.2542