Re: [BKARTS] Hot Glue Advice

Peter,

What is the proportion of water to geletin you use for your hot glue? I
have never been successful using hot hide glue and would like to try an
alternative. I have Knox unflavored gelatin in packets packaged in a
half-pound box. Each packet contains 1 tablespoon. When you make glue with
bulk gelatin, do you use about one tablespoon in 1/4 c. distilled water?
1/2 c.? If one makes really small batches, the pot could be cleaned out
after every use without costing much at all. I'll check at the local health
food store for bulk gelatin

I am anxious to try it.

Betty
Betty Storz