Re: [BKARTS] Hot Glue Advice

I am new to the book making world and I have some silly questions about
glues.

Is white glue archival?(Elmers for instance)

Is "hot glue gun" glue archival

As I assume that neither of these are good choices (otherwise why use wheat
starch, gelatin....). WHy arent they good choices?

Very clear explanations of how to use gelatin but why is my question?

How and why would you use Methyl Cellulose (I have a bunch but don't know
how or why to use it)

Thanks in advance for your help

Alex