[BKARTS] Tipmaster Machine

Does anyone know where I could find parts for a little glueing/tipping
machine called the Tipmaster by Pierce? I need only the little metal tips
that keep the glue from dripping out. Does anyone use one and have
comments? It is likely I'll end up selling it, but it is a clever design,
and I'd like to see it intact.

Thanks, by the way, for the very helpful comments on hot glue!

Bob