[BKARTS] Slide Show in Argentina - Call for Slides

Cll for slides , Buenos Aires Argentina..

I  have been asked to give a  2 day seminar on  "Bookbinding Today " during
October 2002.,in Buenos Aires , Argentina. The seminar will be hosted by
the Argentine Federation of Friends of Museums   and binders from Argentina
as well as from Chile and Uruguay will  be attending.
There will be demonstrations of new structures and materials  and a slide
show  presenting  a selection of  the work  of binders  from all over the
world.

Binders  interested  in  sending  in   slides to be
shown  at  the  above  mentioned  seminar   please   also  enclose some
information on  yourself  and your work.

.
( I am a binder and joined the GBW  some years ago , I  find the exchange
of information through the List very interesting.We have a  guild of
bookbinders in Argentina  and I am currently serving on the committee)

  Slides should be sent to :

Patricia Figueroa
Callao 1375 - 2şB
1023 Buenos Aires