[BKARTS] Oregon Book Arts Guild

The Oregon Book Arts Guild proudly announces our Sixth Biennial Focus
Conference will be held July 9-13, 2003.  We offer one & two day book arts
classes, evening programs and other events.  Past instructors have included
Julie Chen, Carol Barton, Dayle Doroshow and Peggy Skycraft .  The
conference will be taking place on the beautiful campous of Lewis & Clark
College (housing & meal plans available.)
For more information contact Patricia Grass at obagconfer@aol.com or 1928
21st Ave, Suite A, Forest Grove, OR  97116 or 503-357-7263.

Hope to see you there!
Alesia Zorn