[BKARTS] Northeast Flea Market, May 25

Pardon any duplication of this message!

    Don't miss the Northeast Letterpress Flea Market set for Dummerston,
VT on May 25.   We have ten vendors who promise presses, wood and metal
type, brass type, bookbinding tools, cuts and ornaments, type cases and
cabinets, cutters, and all of the great letterpress stuff.
    Of special note to bookbinders:   Bill Streeter, the noted binder
from Northampton, MA is selling part of his giant collection of nipping
(copy) presses at this flea market.  This collection had graced the
lobby of the New England Printing Museum at Andover, Mass.
    Hours:   from 8:00 a.m.    Directions:   Exit I-91 at Vermont Exit
3.  North on Route 5 for 1-1/2 miles to Sprague Auctions.  There are
motels in the area, and the site has food and rest room facilities.
    For further conformation, contact me, or Bill Soucy at
bilsoucy@sover.net