[BKARTS] Seeking Laser Printer Advice

Dear Friends
    I am planning on purchasing a laser printer (my first) soon. I'd
like to keep the price $500. or less. I have read a positive review of
the HP LaserJet 1200 which lists for $399. I do want to network the
printer so that will bring the cost up some. Does anyone have any
experience with that printer or any suggestions of other printers to
look at? Thanks.

in good spirit
Susan

--