Re: [BKARTS] Seeking Laser Printer Advice

Susan,

I went to the GCC Technology web site (http://gccprinters.com) and a few
years ago. Was able to make trade-offs between size of output and speed.
My budget was larger but I got everything I wanted (ethernet,
edge-to-edge 11x17, good speed) for less than a comparable HP.

Bought it in mid 1999 and it's still going strong. I do give it fairly
light usage.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@dreamingmind.com