Re: [BKARTS] Seeking Laser Printer Advice

I tried the 1200,  only to find that it would print email and text files
(Word, etc.) but would not print binary data (I work on a Mac and most of
what I do is graphics or page layout, which is usually binary, especially
Postscript files from Illustrator). I called HP support and found out that I
would need to buy an additional networking device, so I bought the one that
was recommended at the store, only to find out (again from HP support) that
it would not work with Macs and I'd have to buy the more expensive one. I
was so frustrated by all this that I ended up taking it all back. I am still
using my old Apple Select 360 which I thought was dying but hasn't died
quite yet.

Just be aware that most retailers don't know diddly about what they are
selling. You are smart to get recommendations from other users.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588