Re: [BKARTS] Seeking Laser Printer Advice

Would have to agree with Jamie. Despite my experience with the store, the
support from the mfr was quite good. Immediate phone support with REAL human
beings! That is reason enough to go with HP  as far as I'm concerned. Had
some problems with an Epson printer and it took five days to get an email
response...

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH