Re: [BKARTS] advice on letterpresses...

Hi Donn,

Thanks for your advice.

I'd love to go and learn the basics, but unfortunately, it's not the right time
to go back to school right now & I don't think there is anyone in my area willing
to teach me. I would be getting a REALLY good deal on a press and figured I'd
teach my self as much as I can (through wonderful resources like this mailing
list).

I realize the color of the handles are inmaterial- I just thought someone might
be able to recognize a certain press if I gave them as much information as I
could.

Thanks again,
sheri