Re: [BKARTS] moleskine

Moleskin also helps prevent blisters if your hiking boots don't fit you just
right. You can buy packages of the stuff at outdoors sporting goods stores. It's
just like what James Tapley described below, although the manufactured stuff has
one sticky side and can be placed directly on the skin before putting the foot
in the boot. I'm not even sure it's called Moleskin on the package, but my
friends and I have always referred to it by that name.

Foot binding?

:)
cal