[BKARTS] OLYMPUS D-100 and HP Scanner

With an article I'm writing for hard-copy magazine about book collecting, I
was asked that the photos, if sent by computer, be 150 - 300 dpi high
resolution.  Does that mean I can send pictures from an Olympus D-100 1.3
megapixel camera?   How about 35mm camera quality photographs scanned into a
Hewlett Packard Scanner and sent as attachments?

Thanks in advance, Olivia

Olivia Hibel  5838 Douglas Street   Pittsburgh, PA 15217  412 421-9851