[BKARTS] Germany, Britain & France

Next month I will be traveling From Frankfurt Germany to Ulm and Ravensburg
We then fly to Britain and will be staying in Swanwick which is close to
Derby & Nottingham.

I have a day in Canterbury before traveling to Calais France then on to
Paris.

If anyone has suggestions as to places of interest for Book binding/arts, I
would be most grateful.

Thanks
Garry Dodman