[BKARTS] Specials : Kutrimmers, Deckle Cutters, Rotary Cutters

Greetings:

NEW ITEMS: Promotional Sale at unbeatable prices!

Partial Listing:

-- EBA "KUTRIMMER" 28 inch Board / Paper Cutter #1071 US$499

-- SUSIS Deckle edge 10" Cutter, aka "Creative Memories" US$99
 ** we are also looking for Dealers for the deckle cutters **

-- DAHLE / bLS 200 sheet stack-ream Guillotine Cutter US$599

-- ROTATRIM rotary cutters all sizes, from $149

-- DAHLE scissors Closeout, from $7.99

Feel free to contact us by email or phone (416-464-9712 and ask for Pedram)
with any inquiries or if you like to see photos of any of the above.

Thank you for your interest.

Pedram Fanian
SignetAndino Co.

PS: ask to see our customer ratings - now with over 1000 positive feedbacks!