Re: [BKARTS] Pricing leather jobs

I would like to be able to avoid the inventories like Jack, but local
law requires that I count up the sheets of paper and sq ft of leather. I
hate it.

To price the leather bindings I kept a record of how much useable
leather I actually got from a skin and worked out an average. Then I
priced it as cents per sq cm. I certainly added in all the importing
costs and taxes and maybe another 20 per cent to be on the safe side.

Yehuda Miklaf